Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Tale of Malifaux Bloggers - Conversions!

Heyho,

So - I've been doing some work on my Ramos crew this week, build most of it and done a bit of a conversion to Dr Ramos himself.



Here's the guys so far:

Dr Ramos and his posse
The spiders are standard builds, as is Joss - Dr Ramos however has had a bit of 'work'

Dr Octopus^WRamos

Rear view
It was a pretty simple conversion - a green stuff backpack, with the tentacles from Howard attached to it, I didn't have to adjust the position of the tentacles - they worked pretty much out of the box - which is top :)

The entire crew is based on Resin gothic street bases from http://www.modeldisplayproducts.co.uk/ I seem to be putting all my crews on these bases atm as I really like the look of them :)

I've also build the Brass arachnid, finally after lots of swearing and attempting to fit it onto a 30mm base, but it eventually fit (just)

Brass Arachnid
You might notice a lack of Howard here, but that's because I have one of the shiny Miss Step models from Gencon last year.

Miss Step or Howard Langston
Anyway - I'm going to attempt to get some paint on these soon - but that'll be a post for another time.

I've also got an idea what to do with the other parts of Howard, but that'll have to wait until next month.



No comments:

Post a Comment